Join the next generation of community leaders committed to opening the door to healthcare in our community.
The Charlottesville Free Clinic is excited to debut a new giving club for engaged community citizens who would like to join us in expanding access to healthcare for our neighbors in need.
Membership to The Ambassador’s Club is open to all who pledge $1,000 per year for a three-year period.
Excited benefits and recognition are available to inaugural Club members including:
- 2 VIP to the CFC Annual Benefit Concert at the Pavilion.
- Premium seating in center orchestra section
- Admission to Sponsor Party featuring delicious food and drinks
- Recognition in the concert program
- Advance invitation to Charlottesville Charity Clay held on a Marty Fisher clay course at a local private farm
- Advance invitation to the annual Ambassador’s Club Farm-to-Table dinner
Please specify that your gift is designated for The Ambassador’s Club in the Comments section.
For more information, please contact Tina Krall, Director of Philanthropy at 434-295-8966, or firstname.lastname@example.org.