You are most likely eligible if you:
- Are between the ages of 18 and 64 (as a CFC patient, your children may be eligible for some pediatric services).
- Not eligible for free care elsewhere.
- Not covered by Medicaid, Medicare or employer-sponsored private health insurance.
- The out-of-pocket costs of insurance available to you represent 10% or more of your income.
- Have an annual household income is above 100% and below 400% of the Federal Poverty Level or you have assets that make you ineligible for free care elsewhere.
In order to schedule an appointment, you must first schedule a screening appointment. Please contact the CFC Medical Clinic to verify your eligibility for a screening appointment at 434-296-5525 or email@example.com.
The CFC Medical Clinic is not a walk-in clinic. Patients are seen by appointment only.
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursdays
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Evening Clinic Hours:
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings
5:15 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
1138 Rose Hill Drive, Suite 200
Charlottesville, VA 22903
Charlottesville/Albemarle Health Dept Building
1138 Rose Hill Drive
Charlottesville Area Transit (CAT)
Bus Route #9
6:45 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.