Photo: Eze Amos
The Charlottesville Free Clinic believes that everyone should have access to quality dental care and that no one should suffer needlessly when experiencing dental pain.
CFC dental staff and volunteers provide:
- Fillings (restorations)
- Exams with X-rays
- Hygiene Care (cleanings)
Monday and Wednesday 8-12:30pm. Registration begins at 7:30am. Patients are seen first come, first served. It is suggested to arrive early to guarantee you will be seen by the dentist.
Scheduled appointment times:
CFC staff and volunteers include:
- Dentist volunteers from UVA
- Community Dentists and Dental Hygienists
- Senior Dental students from VCU School of Dentistry
The CFC Dental Clinic provides free dental care for adults who:
- Live in the city of Charlottesville or Albemarle, Fluvanna, Greene, or Louisa County
- Do not have dental insurance
- No or low income (see eligibility tab for further details)
How do I know if I can become a patient at the CFC dental clinic?
To confirm that you are eligible for services please click on the eligibility tab on the left side of this page, or call us at 434-972-6233. You will need to answer a few questions about your household income, family size and dental insurance status.