The Charlottesville Free Clinic believes that everyone should have access to quality dental care and that no one should suffer needlessly when in acute dental pain.
The CFC Dental Clinic provides free acute dental care, primarily extractions, for low-income adults who:
- Do not have personal or employer-provided dental insurance.
- Live in the city of Charlottesville or Albemarle, Buckingham, Fluvanna, Greene, Louisa, Orange or Nelson County.
- Dental services are provided by the CFC’s dental staff, volunteer dental professionals, and dental students during day, evening, and Saturday clinics. Patients are seen by appointment only.
We currently have an extensive waiting list for other dental services including fillings and cleanings. Only current acute patients who live in the City of Charlottesville or Albemarle County will be added to the list.
The CFC Dental Clinic does not provide:
- Sedation (local anesthesia only)
- Continued regular dental hygiene appointments
- Complex root canals
- Gum disease treatment
- Crowns or bridges