You are probably eligible if you:
- Are an adult and have no dental insurance.
- Are a child age 4-17 years old with no dental insurance and do not qualify for any government-funded dental insurance (Medicaid or Famis).
- Are a resident of the city of Charlottesville or Albemarle, Fluvanna, Greene, or Louisa County.
- Are a current CFC medical patient (financial guidelines do not apply).
- Annual household income within financial guidelines (see below)
For help, Contact CFC Dental Clinic: 434-972-6233 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Walk-in Clinics: Monday and Wednesday 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (first come, first served, come early)
- Friday 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Monday – Thursday: We are closed for lunch from 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Friday: We are closed for lunch 12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.
1138 Rose Hill Drive, Suite 200
Charlottesville, VA 22903
Charlottesville/Albemarle Health Department Building
1138 Rose Hill Drive
Charlottesville Area Transit (CAT) #9 bus line. Runs Monday- Saturday, 6:45 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. The bus arrives a few minutes past the hour, coming from the University area only. The #9 bus does not go downtown. You must transfer to go to/from downtown, or take the Trolley from the University area to/from downtown. The last bus arrives at 6:00 p.m.