You are probably eligible if you:
- Are an adult and have no private or employer-provided dental insurance.
- Are a child age 4-17 years old, have no private, employer-provided dental insurance, and do not qualify for any government-funded dental insurance (Medicaid or Famis).
- Are a resident of the city of Charlottesville or counties of Albemarle, Buckingham, Fluvanna, Greene, Louisa, Orange or Nelson (acute care only for listed counties outside of Charlottesville/Albemarle).
- Have an annual household income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- Are a current CFC medical patient (financial guidelines do not apply).
Please contact the CFC Dental Clinic to verify your eligibility at 434-972-6233 or email@example.com.
Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Walk-in Clinics: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (first-come, first-serve, come early)
Friday 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
We are closed for lunch from 1:00 p.m. -2:00 p.m.
1138 Rose Hill Drive, Suite 200
Charlottesville, VA 22903
Charlottesville/Albemarle Health Department Building
1138 Rose Hill Drive
Charlottesville Area Transit (CAT) #9 bus line. Runs Monday- Saturday, 6:45 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. The bus arrives a few minutes past the hour, coming from the University area only. The #9 bus does not go downtown. You must transfer to go to/from downtown, or take the Trolley from the University area to/from downtown. The last bus arrives at 6:00 p.m.