Request an appointment
Share your contact information and request to see a doctor at the Free Clinic.
Access your Patient Portal here
- Monday–Wednesday and Friday, 8:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, 9:30 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
- Monday–Thursday, 2:00–4:30 p.m.
- Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, 5:00–8:00 p.m.
Clinica Latina Hours
- 1st Tuesday of every month, 5:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
- 3rd Thursday of every month, 5:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
Medical clinic location
Located in 'The Wellness Center' on the 3rd floor.
Need testing? Visit the Health Department
The Free Clinic does not offer STD/STI testing. Visit the Charlottesville Health Department for STD/STI testing, birth control, and vaccines.
The Charlottesville Free Clinic offers free care and treatment for:
- Chronic illnesses, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, asthma, allergies, and thyroid disorders
- Minor illnesses, such as bronchitis, sinus infections, the flu, and urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Mental health support and integrated care
Is this for me?
You are likely eligible for medical care at the Free Clinic if:
- You are between the ages of 18 and 64.
- You do not have Medicare or Medicaid.
- You have some income (if you have NO income, you are likely eligible for Medicaid).