How soon can I be seen?
- If you are likely to be eligible for care at the CFC, we will schedule an eligibility screening. The screening takes about 20-30 minutes. Please bring proof of your household income (i.e. Federal Tax Income form 1040).
- Medical appointments are scheduled any time after your eligibility screening.
- Providing care is our highest priority however the majority of our care is provided by volunteers, wait times for appointments vary.
How do I schedule an appointment?
To see if you’re eligible for care at the CFC, view our eligibility guidelines.
- Call 434-296-5525 to schedule your appointment. If you call and reach our voicemail, please leave a message. We will return your call as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours.
- Volunteer interpreters are available upon request to assist Spanish speaking patients with their appointments.
Is it really free?
- Although it is not expected, we do appreciate a donation after your visit with us so that we can continue to serve you and others in the community.
The CFC Medical Clinic is not a walk-in clinic. Patients are seen by appointment only.
Morning: Monday-Friday: 8:30am – 1:00pm
Afternoon: Monday-Thursday: 2:00pm – 4:30pm
Evening: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 5:00pm – 8:00pm
The Medical Clinic is closed everyday from 1:00pm – 2:00pm for lunch.