We believe that everyone in the Charlottesville community should have access to high-quality health care.
The CFC provides free primary care for adults by appointment for:
- Treatment for minor illnesses like bronchitis, sinus infections, influenza and urinary tract infections.
- Ongoing care for chronic illnesses such as diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, allergies, thyroid disorders and high cholesterol.
- Gynecological exams, Pap tests, breast exams, mammograms and some birth control for female patients.
- Flu shots, physicals, screenings for cancer and diagnostic tests for chronic illnesses.
- Mental health concerns and limited services like medication help and short-term therapy.
- Basic lab and radiology services.
Additionally, the CFC offers:
- Free medications prescribed and filled on-site.
- Referrals to medical specialists at low-cost.
- Limited pediatric care.
To see if you might be eligible for CFC medical services, read our eligibility guidelines.
FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL CARE Call 911 or go to the Emergency Departments at Martha Jefferson Hospital or UVA Hospital.